Here is how to get the most out of working from home and be productive.
- start each day like you are going to work. That means taking a shower, getting dressed and having breakfast. Setting a professional standards will help put you in a productive mindset.
- Set up your office. it is crucial that you create a dedicated space to work in that is comfortable- private and exposed to as few distractions as possible. This space is yours, so make it personal because you are going to be spending a lot of time working there.
- You should have all the tools, like your computer, phone and printer, in one place neatly organized.
- Setting your office also means setting up boundaries with the people you share your home with. set rules and regulations so that everyone understands when you are available and when you are not.
- This is the most important of all, make sure that you have officially followed BLOG