We appreciate the works and service of the Nigeria Customs Administration in how far they have helped in curbing goods and product that have been smuggled into the country or stolen items that were to be smuggled out.
However it is seen, The singular effort has in one or another saved many lives, so to this, we say a big well done and thank you for doing so, so diligently and intelligently.
While still appreciating the NCS service, as a young entrepreneur of this great nation, i deem to use whatever resources that is within my reach to research and promote freely informations that are needed to the public; entrepreneurs that is of interest in researching about careers start- ups.
The Outsourcing of information can be used to educate these creative minds, which can be seen as a step in curbing the unemployment problem of the nation by some means.
For those who have come this far in reading this article; if of interest you wish to know the list of prohibited goods, follow this link here
- To excel in the efficient and timely collection of and accounting for revenue.
- Implementation of and advise on Governmental trade and fiscal policies;
- Promotion of trade facilitation;
- Protection of Nigerian society, generation of accurate and precise statistical data by developing a professional, transparent administration that implements international best practices and obligations.
- Nigeria Customs Service is a reference and model administration with excellence in providing effective and efficient service to accomplish all dimensions of its mission.
- That the Service is a modern, compact and dynamic Service that influences policy and contributes to Nigeria development.
- That the Service is recognized as being in the vanguard of Customs best practices and international standards.
i pledge to dedicate this Outsourced information Blog to bringing first hand informations about the NCS in operation to young entrepreneurs, on this is solicit for support.