Registration of Incorporated Trustees [Manual Process]
- Procurement of application form which contains a memorandum for guidance of application
- Publication of notices in three (3) national dailies, one being a local newspaper widely circulated in the area where the organization is based
- Submission of the duly completed application form in triplicate which should be accompanied by the following
- A formal letter of application
- The original newspaper publications
- 2 copies of Applicant’s constitution
- Minutes of the meeting whereat the trustees were appointed, having the list of members present and absent and showing the voting pattern, signed by Chairman and Secretary of the Board
- Minutes of the meeting where the special clause rules was adopted into the constitution of the organization; signed by Secretary and Chairman
- Trustees (Applicants) have to attach 2 passport sized photographs of themselves
- Trustees have to sign against their names on the application form (encl d) and furnish permanent residential addresses
- The impression of the common seal should be affixed on page 11 of the form and
- Payment of NGN37,000.00k (Incorporation of Trustees 30,000, Certify True Copy of Constitution 5,000 and Certify True Copy of Incorporation Form)
- Two copies of the application form
- Application form duly signed by Secretary and Chairman of the Board
- Trustees can register Church,Club,Mosque and NGO without engaging the services of a Legal practitioner,Chartered Accountant and Chartered secretary.
‘Ember month Business Promotions
December Business Promotion for every entrepreneur.
Register your business with us to cac and get
1 month free weblink page for your business to reach a wider reach of your target market plus earns points, rewards and discounts for every weblink shared.
contact us directly using our contact page or call 08098764378
p.s remember to use the follow button to have first hand information.